Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I have a thing for TURQUOISE!

I've been pulling examples of paint finishes for a client project...
(Donna, are you reading??)


I love rustic finishes like this....

 ...and this....The chippier, the better!
So much character....
LOVE this piece..Look at those legs!!!!!!

Here's a piece I just finished yesterday...
(more on technique another time..)

I love love love this color.

Inside....

Top shelf in my kitchen.
Bedroom chair I painted.
Mirror I painted.
Have suitcase, will travel.
(No I didn't paint this but you get the point..)
Outside....
Front of my house.

Up on the roof deck... 
This old table belonged to my grandmother.
I painted it and covered the top in plant friendly oilcloth.
Above I hung a shelf painted the same color.
Virtual turquoise potting bench!

Here I just slapped some turquoise paint on a terra-cotta pot.
Looks totally timeworn!
Beautiful!
Wicker settee and ottoman I just painted.

Things I've made to sell....



 

 ...and custom pieces for clients.
Headboard made from old door.

And another one..

Chalkboard in old oak frame...

...painted turquoise!!!!

I even painted my front doors....
...turquoise!
 Aren't they yummy?
I used several shades of paint,
then added stains to get in all the grooves.
Don't they just say, "Welcome!"
Yep, I'm definitely a turquoise fan. 
(badabing)



1 comment:

  1. there is an antique turquoise corner cupboard with your name on it at my house. come and get it~lisa

    ReplyDelete